Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LAUNCH/DRAFT


  • What am i passionate about? What do i want to do? 
Well i like to draw and i love music. These are things i do to relieve stress and or enjoy myself.

  • How can i use the tools from last semester? 
Well the Internet has a lot to offer. I can use it to help me get an idea of what to do in my masterpiece to collaborate these two things.

  • What will i need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June? 
Well i feel I'm just going to have to absorb and understand as much information as i can in the time we have left. Relating it to my own life helps alot. But who said theres a limit on learning to begin with?

  • What will impress/convince others (both in my life in my field)?
Well these are things i do for ME so i dont feel they should have to impress anyone. These are my get aways from reality and in a way my own world of creativity.

  • How will i move beyond 'What if' and take this idea --> reality? 
I can experiment with what i think works best to combine these categories and share my ideas with others in a sense. Its what works for  me. The only reality in this is how it helps me personally and how i can help others in this area to express my way of things.

  • Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?
Dr. Preston, my friends who support me 100%, and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment