Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

MY LIFE DURING HIGH SCHOOL VS. LIFE AFTER HIGH SCHOOL

Similarities:
  • still learning 
  • still responsible for your own learning 
Differences: 
  • more independence 
  • friends change
  • begin a new chapter in which you can create and write on your own in your life
I don't believe there is a great difference here. I can understand the job and independence. But ultimately your still going about your day going to school and working. It wont really be different aside from your own personal growth in your own life. I don't think people will magically transform the day of or after graduation. They will carry their habits of mind/word/deed with them. I believe they will gradually change and improve as they mature. But again, that change is up to you. For me i put what needs to be done first, the most important things. Only after that is completed i move on to other things that i want to do like watch TV or hang out with a group of friends. My expectations for myself are to make a difference everyday in this world. And for me personally i try to keep a positive mind set. Positivity is greater. The expectations for the world around me...well, the world is what weve made of it. And in my own personal opinion, its in quite chaos. I feel like we live in a world thats lost touch with the reality of where our roots begun. And people forget how to respect other peoples and their ways of living. Not only that, but we forget how to respect people around us. So my expectations of the world are kind of lost. Because we are lost. But thats my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment