Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Character Study (1)

My name is Amy and I am a prostitute. Not information you would exactly share for first impressions. I am on business for a close friend, it's not something I wanted to do but I have to to support my child. I was nervous and anxious all at the same time. I have no general idea of what to expect on the road ahead. Maybe it could be the friends i would encounter along the way,  or maybe even finding myself again. As I pack my suitcase full of clothes for every season and food just in case as well as money, the thought ran across her mind that this could be it. Maybe it was time.  Time for me  to see everything in a different perspective. To realize there is more than one way to live. To meet new people to replace the ones who left. Or enjoy the little things life has to offer. All i know is that I will be ready. It could  be someone I meet, even a soulmate. It could be a life changing event I take part in. But all I know is I am ready to embark on the impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment